Saturday, January 2, 2010

From Old to New...It's like tuning your guitar!


From Old to New
Well, do I simply go on like, "What's the big deal about ending a old year a starting a new one?"
I can be playing a song on my guitar and I know something is not right so I take a moment and  check the tuning of the  strings, after all that is important to the whole harmony of the song.
 Well  in the same way  in my life, there is those days [specially around this time] were I feel something is not right. The hard part is to find the time a moment [after all is not our life busy?] to find out what is not right with the Old and do the appropriate adjustments to the New. I call this my "Check up from the neck up." 

May all of you this New year receive God's guidance in those days were you feel something is not right. 
Passionately His,

Pierre



No comments:

Post a Comment