Sunday, January 24, 2010

brandoncorp sent you a video: ""When I Look at the Blood" by Godfrey Birtill"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

brandoncorp has shared a video with you on YouTube:

This truly speak to me as I spin daily in my music ministry.
Pierre
I was tired, worn out, frustrated and at a crossroads in my music ministry. What was this all about? What do I really see when I look at Jesus? I had Godfrey's CD in and this song started to play at the exact right moment (isn't that just like God?). I had listened to the CD many times over, but I never actually heard this song until that moment. I got caught up in worshiping Jesus and realized with all the "politics" involved, my focus had shifted. I wasn't looking at the blood anymore and no matter how pure my intent was, if my focus wasn't on Jesus, then it wasn't where it belonged. I am so thankful that God gave us this song through Godfrey Birtill...all my questions answered in full. God is good and His ways are perfect :)
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

No comments:

Post a Comment