Thursday, October 16, 2014

Six in the morning

6am, the lake is getting tickled by the rain. Abby and BJ (my Aussie and Border Collie) are still sleeping and the coffee is pouring. Somehow, the places I have played and continue to play worship music is on my heart. - Churches services (all denominations) - Private homes (house church) - Manors - Store front street churches - Parks (Fellowship Gatherings) - Places of Signs and Wonders - Steak House (Market Place ministries) - Chinese Buffet restaurant (Market Place Ministries) - Sound Checks (open mic) - Funerals - Men's retreats - Truck stop (Church and Ministry Leaderships) When all this started for me, I remember thinking to myself "I just can't wait to play ion front of big crowds" That was what I wanted but not what God had planned for me. God has directed me exactly where He wanted me to be with His people He needed to touch. "So I, O I, I will exalt Your name again Most High every way I can." Soul's Desire by Robin Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment